samedi 15 janvier 2011

Funny 2011 New Year's Resolutions for Facebook Status 


Updates


LeBron 

  1. resolves to create the world's most annoying TV show... "Glee: Jersey Shore Edition" staring Justin Bieber, LeBron James and Oprah as the Chilean Miners.
  2. resolves to have each of my resolutions in 140 characters or less!
  3. resolves to stop breaking into song at every opportunity... Or atleast stop watching Glee...
  4. resolves to stop using Facebook as a communication tool for somebody in the same room as me.
  5. resolves to quit his job by swearing at his co-workers, stealing a couple of beers, and running out the emergency exit!
  6. resolves to remember to take his medication to stop his Wikleaks...
  7. resolves to avoid getting stuck in a Chilean mine.
  8. resolves to stop Oprah from making any more shows.
  9. resolves to marry Kate Middleton
  10. resolves to tolerate stupid Facebook status updates as long as they don't waste my time.
  11. resolves to stop using the same old story of being sick to get out of work but instead resolve to make up new excuse for the New Year.


4 commentaires:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful and beneficial to your readers.
    Drake quotes ,change quotes ,Quotes about me

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great stuff from you, man. Ive read your stuff before and youre just too awesome. I love what youve got here, love what youre saying and the way you say it. You make it entertaining and you still manage to keep it smart. I cant wait to read more from you. This is really a great blog.
    best facebook status , funny statuses , funny facebook quotes

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenter here ! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained ! I’m sure you had fun writing this article.
    love quotes , quotes about love , quotes on love , quotes love

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Really I'm impressed out of this post…The one that created this post can be a genius and learns how to keep your readers connected..Thank you for sharing this with us. I uncovered it informative and interesting. Excited for much more updates.
    broken heart quotes , john lennon quotes , philosophical quotes ,

    RépondreSupprimer