samedi 15 janvier 2011

Funny Christmas Facebook Status Updates

Grinch...
  1. thinks that Santa Claus has the right idea to only visit people once a year.
  2. is going to buy my kids a set of batteries for Christmas with a note on it saying, "toys not included.”
  3. thinks there's nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning... and not be a child.
  4. wants an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!
  5. is going to see The Nutcracker... It reminds me of boxing, except with music, choreography, and the dancers don't hit each other.
  6. is going to suprise his wife on X-Mas with new boxers that say "Tickle-My-Elmo".
  7. thinks this year, he is going to buy all his Christmas gifts from Nike...  Made for kids by kids...
  8. wonder is Christmas trees could scream, would we be so joyful in cutting them down?   I suppose we might... if they screamed all the time... and for no good reason.
  9. says "I got your stocking stuffer right here! Baby!"
  10. This just in...  Santa has been shot down by Sarah Palin while flying over Alaska...

6 commentaires:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful and beneficial to your readers.
    Drake quotes ,change quotes ,Quotes about me

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I have been visiting various blogs for my research work. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information.
    marilyn monroe quotes , quotes on change , coco chanel quotes

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Sometimes I sound like I’m arguing, when I’m actually not. I just have a way of putting my posts stronger than intended.It’s easier to keep out of the conversation and not take the chance of being misunderstood.
    best facebook statuses , quotes for facebook status , funny facebook statuses

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information?
    funny facebookstatus ,facebook status , marilyn monroe quotes , Birthday quotes

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenter here ! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained ! I’m sure you had fun writing this article.
    love quotes , quotes about love , quotes on love , quotes love

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Really I'm impressed out of this post…The one that created this post can be a genius and learns how to keep your readers connected..Thank you for sharing this with us. I uncovered it informative and interesting. Excited for much more updates.
    broken heart quotes , john lennon quotes , philosophical quotes ,

    RépondreSupprimer