samedi 15 janvier 2011

Funny Facebook Status Updates inspired by The Office

Funny Facebook Status Updates inspired by The Office

Dwight...
  1. likes to think one step ahead...  Like a carpenter... Who builds stairs.
  2. thinks that the best kind of bear is a Black Bear... Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica!
  3. knows that the eyes are the groin of the head.
  4. Has flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car.
  5. needs to clarify something... Certain events have transpired and I've thought about certain things. And I'm sorry for the way those certain events transpired and I would just like to make some changes about certain things and certain situations with certain accountants.
  6. is not offended by homosexuality. In the 60s I made love to many, many women – often outdoors in the mud and the rain – and it’s possible that a man slipped in. There’d be no way of knowing.
  7. once kept a spud gun in my bag at work for almost an entire day. Can you imagine if I were deranged?
  8. is not superstitious, I'm only a little stitious.
  9. wonders if your parents are first cousins.... who are also bad at ping-pong?
  10. thinks that the end justifies the mean
  11. does not lose contests. He wins them. Or he quits them. Because they're unfair!
  12. is wondering what is wrong with these people? They have no willpower!  I once went twenty-eight years without having sex. And then again for seven years!
  13. thinks that nobody should have to go to work thinking, oh this is the place that I might die today. That's what a hospital is for. An office, is for not dying. An office is a place to... live life to the fullest. To the max. To... an office is a place where dreams come true.
  14. doesn't "need" to be liked. I like to be liked. I enjoy being liked. I have to be liked. But it's not like this, compulsive, need, to be liked. Like my need to be praised.
  15. thinks you have been cruisin' for a bruisin' for twelve years. And I am now your cruise director. And my name is Captain Bruisin!

7 commentaires:

  1. Sometimes I sound like I’m arguing, when I’m actually not. I just have a way of putting my posts stronger than intended.It’s easier to keep out of the conversation and not take the chance of being misunderstood.
    best facebook statuses , quotes for facebook status, funny facebook statuses

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The thoughts are very well laid out and it was refreshing to read. I was able to find the information that I was looking for. I just wanted to leave a comment as a token of appreciation. Thanks for sharing this on the Net.
    nicki minaj quotes , quotes for facebook , Lil Wayne quotes

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Excellent insight into a fascinating topic, thanks for sharing this with us all. Please continue to contribute further information, I look forward to the prospect.
    facebook statuses , cute quotes , valentines day quotes

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information?
    funny facebookstatus ,facebook status , marilyn monroe quotes , Birthday quotes

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Sincerely, your post goes to the heart of the issue. I'm not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I'm trusting the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks!
    free classifieds , best movies of 2011 , Logo design , SEO services

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. what a very nice information is detailed here in this page. Thanks to who is the owner of this page i love it, it is amazing. I will like to Use this opportunity to tell you about the Sefan. Sefan is a good and entertaining website that gives both children and adults the privilege to download its electronic files to their devices. It allows users to do certain things like a change of language. This can be done by clicking the flag drawn at the top of the sefan home page. Thanks Once Again.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Many people say Inshot Pro Apk is amazing. What do you think?

    RépondreSupprimer