dimanche 16 janvier 2011

Funny April Fools Day related Facebook Status Updates

Funny April Fools Day related Facebook Status Updates

JOKER...
  1. For April fools day, I took my nephew to "Disneyland", but instead I really drove him to a burned-out warehouse. 'Oh, no,' I said. 'Disneyland burned down.' He cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good April Fools day joke.
  2. wants to remind you that everything is funny as long as it's not happening to you.
  3. is pleased to introduce you to baby Jacob, born today 8lb's 7 oz. Mom and baby are doing great! Oh yeah... April Fools!
  4. won a free donut in Roll Up The Rim...  Yeah Right!  April fools
  5. is getting an iPad!!!!  April Fools!
  6. is so sorry you got fired. April Fools!
  7. noticed a friend's Facebook status said that he was suicidal and thinking about jumping off of a bridge. So I poked him.  April Fools!
  8. Has got tickets to go see Nickleback!  April Fools!
  9. wants to remind everyone to poke holes in your cat before you put it in the microwave.  April Fools!
  10. is quitting drinking today....  April Fools!
  11. for April Fools day is going to tell a guy he's going to shoot him, then kill him with a brick.

4 commentaires:

  1. I have to admit this is a great article, I have been looking around for some thing like this for a quite a while, I will be back for more, thanks.
    Quotes about love , Birthday wishes , cute quotes

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Excellent insight into a fascinating topic, thanks for sharing this with us all. Please continue to contribute further information, I look forward to the prospect.
    facebook statuses , cute quotes , valentines day quotes

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Really I'm impressed out of this post…The one that created this post can be a genius and learns how to keep your readers connected..Thank you for sharing this with us. I uncovered it informative and interesting. Excited for much more updates.
    broken heart quotes , john lennon quotes , philosophical quotes ,

    RépondreSupprimer